Cogent BodyCaster T30 – Highly Portable Bonded Cellular Transmitter
Cogent’s BodyCaster T30 pocket type 3G/4G transmitter is a wireless video emergency command product which has a compact design. It is lightweight and easy to carry.
It uses the advanced video & audio compression, together with highly developed wireless transmission technology to provide high-speed communication of video, audio and data. This equipment is suitable for real-time reports on the news media, as well as emergency services such as the police, ambulance and fire brigade services.
- Compact, lightweight, battery powered unit for operation as a body-worn transmitter.
- Up to four 3G / 4G / WiFi channels to support ‘bonded cellular’ transmission.
- Supports a high level of error correction.
- Built-in antennas (2 channels).
- Suitable for belt-loop or shoulder-strap usage.
- High quality H.264 encoder (NTT chipset), SD & HD resolutions.
- Intercom / talk back compatible (with Cogent ‘Dashboard’ server & suitable hardware).
- Embedded platform processing technology for stable operation.
- Optional: Local network / WiFi cards, batteries and waist band / shoulder-strap case.