ExpresSat 1 metre Ka band
Cogent’s ExpresSat 1m Ka band antenna is designed to be used by broadcasters and other commercial customers for high data rate uplinks in satellite edge of coverage areas. It will provide over 3dB gain improvement over more commonly used 65cm antennas in this band. The ExpresSat also has a simple tripod mount with manual azimuth and elevation adjustment. The electrical interface is the circular waveguide flange with adapters to interface with commonly used TRIA’s used by the major Ka networks. These include Tooway (Eutelsat, Europe), GX (Inmarsat Worldwide) and Exede (ViaSat US). The antenna is packed in to two bags, each weighs less than 23kg and complies with IATA maximum dimensions.
• High gain antenna for increased bandwidth transmission, even at the edge of coverage.
• Easy assembly and deploy (under 5 min.)
• No assembly tools required.
• Compact and robust construction.
• Tripod mount for highly stable operation.
• Supplied in two lightweight soft cases (IATA compliant).
• Circular waveguide interface for direct TRIA mounting.
• SSPA/TWTA integration.
• Displays target azimuth and elevation using integrated GPS / Compass and elevation sensors (optional).