Cogent’s MVP (Mobile Video Platform) Comprises of an Android App for use on smart ‘phones (e.g. Samsung, Huawei) and a WindowsTM based central server package for the Command Centre.
The MVP solution specifically designed for the covert and overt surveillance markets, enables live video/audio streaming from the Android device over any available network such as 3G/4G/LTE, Wi-Fi or private mesh.
Cogent’s MVP provides management functions such as cluster intercom, video intercom, voice intercom, equipment management, device management, and storage management.
Cogent’s MVP also creates a powerful integrated video surveillance scheduling platform. Cogent’s MVP enables improved communications when dealing with critical missions.
- The creation of hierarchical user groups to share video/audio/data
- Local and remote recording of video/audio, with remote call-up of stored files on the Android devices
- Voice and video calls between users and Command Centre
- ‘Instant Messaging’ features such as texting, sharing of camera images and video clips, etc.
- Intercom function
- Secure encryption
- Asset tagging with GPS positioning and stamping
- Potential to use external, discreet, cameras
- 2-piece receive software (central server plus client server) enabling the creation of multiple Command locations, either permanent or mobile.