Cogent MotoCaster – Vehicle Mount Bonded Cellular Transmitter
Cogent’s MotoCaster has a form factor suitable for simple installation in motor vehicles.
This may include “blue-light” emergency vehicles such as Police, Ambulance & Fire Tenders; as well as other vehicles involved in crucial missions where transportation of live, secure HD video, audio and telemetry information may be needed.
The unit is designed to carry high quality video and audio signals in an urban environment. This is particularly useful where an existing microwave or satcom infrastructure cannot be used, or to supplement such infrastructures with the additional bandwidth that is created by bonding multiple cellular (3G/4G) wi-fi and IP channels together. This forms a diverse and robust path for transmission.
Communication is bi-directional over the designated channels to allow control and monitoring of the MotoCaster from the receive location.
- High quality, high definition video and audio transmission using broadcast quality NTT chipset (500kb/s – 12Mb/s).
- Use of up to eight 2G/3G/4G Wi-Fi and or Satphone channels.
- Web GUI control supplied to allow ease of installation and use in the command centre.
- Can be used with combined 3G/4G, Satellite and / or microwave infrastructures.
- Uses source channel coding technology to make sure the transmission is stable and reliable.
- Location monitoring of terminal using GPS and BDS positioning technology.
- Secure data encryption.
- Can be rack mounted (1/2 rack size) or direct vehicle mounted (DIN).
- Excellent heat dissipation.
- Linux operating system for secure and stable operation.